Your shopping cart is empty!
- Designed for iPhone & Android devices
- 3.5mm(1/8") TRRS Connector
- Excelllent for interviews
- Improved Sensitivity & Signal- to- Noise
- Plug and play
- With 4m Cable
The BOYA BY- LM400 is a dual- lavalier microphone designed for recording interviews. With it's 3.5mm TRRS connector, it works with smartphone devices.
Its omnidirectional condenser capsule captures the sound equally from all sides of the microphone. This design lends to effective, hands- free recording of speeches, interviews and dictations.
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omni- directional
- Frequency Range: 35Hz ~ 18KHz
- - Signal / Noise: 74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: - 30dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Connector: 3.5mm TRS connection
- Weight: 50g
- Cable length: 4m
Smartphone not included.
Use this mic with your device before recording an important event. Make sure that you are familiar with its operation with your specific camera and verify the audio recording results are as expected.
What's in the box:
1 x BOYA BY-LM400 Lavalier microphone
2 x Lapel clip
2 x Foam windscreen
1 x Carry Pouch